Another administrative reshuffle in Uttarakhand
Dehra Dun: In yet another administrative reshuffle within three days, Uttarakhand government on Thursday transferred more than a dozen senior officials including three IAS.
D Sainthil Pandiyan, who was till now holding the post of District Magistrate of Haridwar, has been made Additional Secretary, Drinking Water department. Pandiyan would be replaced by Sachin Kurve who was Additional Secretary to the Governor, said an official release here.
Arvind Singh Hayanki has been relieved from the post of Additional Secretary, Drinking Water department. However, he would continue to be the Additional Secretary of personnel, vigilance, minor irrigation, good governance, corruption eradication and public service departments.
The responsibility of divisional food controller has been taken away from Harbans Singh Chugh, who, however, continue to hold the post of Additional Commissioner of Garhwal division. Chugh would be replaced by Atul Kumar Gupta as new divisional food controller. Gupta was till now holding the post of Deputy Secretary, Employment.
Ashok Kumar has been relieved from the post of Chief Development Officer (CDO) of Pithoragarh and his new posting is yet to be decided.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred