Another administrative reshuffle in Uttarakhand
Dehra Dun: In yet another administrative reshuffle within three days, Uttarakhand government on Thursday transferred more than a dozen senior officials including three IAS.
D Sainthil Pandiyan, who was till now holding the post of District Magistrate of Haridwar, has been made Additional Secretary, Drinking Water department. Pandiyan would be replaced by Sachin Kurve who was Additional Secretary to the Governor, said an official release here.
Arvind Singh Hayanki has been relieved from the post of Additional Secretary, Drinking Water department. However, he would continue to be the Additional Secretary of personnel, vigilance, minor irrigation, good governance, corruption eradication and public service departments.
The responsibility of divisional food controller has been taken away from Harbans Singh Chugh, who, however, continue to hold the post of Additional Commissioner of Garhwal division. Chugh would be replaced by Atul Kumar Gupta as new divisional food controller. Gupta was till now holding the post of Deputy Secretary, Employment.
Ashok Kumar has been relieved from the post of Chief Development Officer (CDO) of Pithoragarh and his new posting is yet to be decided.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok