Another administrative reshuffle in Uttarakhand
Dehra Dun: In yet another administrative reshuffle within three days, Uttarakhand government on Thursday transferred more than a dozen senior officials including three IAS.
D Sainthil Pandiyan, who was till now holding the post of District Magistrate of Haridwar, has been made Additional Secretary, Drinking Water department. Pandiyan would be replaced by Sachin Kurve who was Additional Secretary to the Governor, said an official release here.
Arvind Singh Hayanki has been relieved from the post of Additional Secretary, Drinking Water department. However, he would continue to be the Additional Secretary of personnel, vigilance, minor irrigation, good governance, corruption eradication and public service departments.
The responsibility of divisional food controller has been taken away from Harbans Singh Chugh, who, however, continue to hold the post of Additional Commissioner of Garhwal division. Chugh would be replaced by Atul Kumar Gupta as new divisional food controller. Gupta was till now holding the post of Deputy Secretary, Employment.
Ashok Kumar has been relieved from the post of Chief Development Officer (CDO) of Pithoragarh and his new posting is yet to be decided.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'