Another administrative reshuffle in Uttarakhand
Dehra Dun: In yet another administrative reshuffle within three days, Uttarakhand government on Thursday transferred more than a dozen senior officials including three IAS.
D Sainthil Pandiyan, who was till now holding the post of District Magistrate of Haridwar, has been made Additional Secretary, Drinking Water department. Pandiyan would be replaced by Sachin Kurve who was Additional Secretary to the Governor, said an official release here.
Arvind Singh Hayanki has been relieved from the post of Additional Secretary, Drinking Water department. However, he would continue to be the Additional Secretary of personnel, vigilance, minor irrigation, good governance, corruption eradication and public service departments.
The responsibility of divisional food controller has been taken away from Harbans Singh Chugh, who, however, continue to hold the post of Additional Commissioner of Garhwal division. Chugh would be replaced by Atul Kumar Gupta as new divisional food controller. Gupta was till now holding the post of Deputy Secretary, Employment.
Ashok Kumar has been relieved from the post of Chief Development Officer (CDO) of Pithoragarh and his new posting is yet to be decided.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS