Another Delhi HC blast victim dies; toll at 15
New Delhi: A man injured in the Delhi High
Court blast succumbed to injuries on Saturday, taking the death toll
in the terror attack to 15.
Rattan Lal, 58, died at 8:20 am in the Ram Manohar
Lohia Hospital. He was in a serious condition and both his
legs had been amputated, doctors said.
He is survived by wife, three daughters and a son.
"Yesterday, he had expressed his desire to meet his wife
and son and we had agreed," the doctor said.
Twenty-four victims of the blast are undergoing treatment
in different city hospitals -- 11 in RML, five in AIIMS, four
in Safdarjung, two in Max and one each in Moolchand and LNJP.
The explosion outside Gate No 5 of the high court had
left over 70 people injured, many of them seriously.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Wayne Rooney still key to England plans, says Sam Allardyce
- Maharashtra ATS identifies 270 URLs showing IS activities, asks Centre to block them
- Dimple Kapadia’s reaction to Naseeruddin Shah’s remarks about Rajesh Khanna is simple yet strong
- England vs Pakistan: Alastair Cook glad to get 'carried along' with Joe Root
- On 17th 'Kargil Vijay Diwas', nation pays tribute to brave Indian soldiers