Another Delhi HC blast victim dies; toll at 15
New Delhi: A man injured in the Delhi High
Court blast succumbed to injuries on Saturday, taking the death toll
in the terror attack to 15.
Rattan Lal, 58, died at 8:20 am in the Ram Manohar
Lohia Hospital. He was in a serious condition and both his
legs had been amputated, doctors said.
He is survived by wife, three daughters and a son.
"Yesterday, he had expressed his desire to meet his wife
and son and we had agreed," the doctor said.
Twenty-four victims of the blast are undergoing treatment
in different city hospitals -- 11 in RML, five in AIIMS, four
in Safdarjung, two in Max and one each in Moolchand and LNJP.
The explosion outside Gate No 5 of the high court had
left over 70 people injured, many of them seriously.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!