Another Delhi HC blast victim dies; toll at 15
New Delhi: A man injured in the Delhi High
Court blast succumbed to injuries on Saturday, taking the death toll
in the terror attack to 15.
Rattan Lal, 58, died at 8:20 am in the Ram Manohar
Lohia Hospital. He was in a serious condition and both his
legs had been amputated, doctors said.
He is survived by wife, three daughters and a son.
"Yesterday, he had expressed his desire to meet his wife
and son and we had agreed," the doctor said.
Twenty-four victims of the blast are undergoing treatment
in different city hospitals -- 11 in RML, five in AIIMS, four
in Safdarjung, two in Max and one each in Moolchand and LNJP.
The explosion outside Gate No 5 of the high court had
left over 70 people injured, many of them seriously.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured