Another Delhi Metro video of intimate couple leaked
New Delhi: Days after Delhi Metro filed a complaint on a footage of couples getting intimate at Metro stations that was uploaded on porn sites, another such video has surfaced online.
The video clip shows a couple in a sexual act on the stairs of a Metro station and in a train.
"The DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corp) has passed on this video clip to its chief security commissioner for investigation. The earlier video clips of a similar nature are also being examined by the Cyber Crime Cell of Delhi Police," Anuj Dayal, Delhi Metro`s executive director for corporate communications, said.
"The DMRC also appeals to the public to maintain decorum, discipline and etiquette while travelling on the mass transit system," Dayal said.
Earlier, over 250 clips of couples in near-empty trains were made into two- to eight-minute videos and uploaded on porn sites.
Before complaining to the cyber cell, DMRC blamed the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) for the leakage as it monitors CCTV footage.
However, CISF refuted the allegations and clarified that they are just the "monitoring agency".
The DMRC, the city`s lifeline, ferries nearly two million passengers on weekdays and makes over 2,800 trips daily.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!