Another guard found dead in Gokalpuri area
New Delhi: A 40-year-old security guard was found dead while cash worth Rs eight lakh was missing from a factory in North-East Delhi, police said Friday.
The incident took place in the same Gokalpuri area where a 60-year-old security guard was found dead on Thursday. Police suspect the hand of the same gang in both the incidents.
According to the police, Mukti Paswan, a resident of Bihar, was found dead on Friday morning in a cosmetic factory where he worked as a security guard for several years.
"The incident took place on the third floor of the factory where he was sleeping. The assailants hit him with a brick and then strangled him to death with a rope which was found tied around his neck.
Around Rs 8 lakh in cash was also found missing from the room," said a police official.
The cash belonged to the company. Paswan`s body was discovered in the morning by one Nitin. The assailants could be known to the victim, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India