Another guard found dead in Gokalpuri area
New Delhi: A 40-year-old security guard was found dead while cash worth Rs eight lakh was missing from a factory in North-East Delhi, police said Friday.
The incident took place in the same Gokalpuri area where a 60-year-old security guard was found dead on Thursday. Police suspect the hand of the same gang in both the incidents.
According to the police, Mukti Paswan, a resident of Bihar, was found dead on Friday morning in a cosmetic factory where he worked as a security guard for several years.
"The incident took place on the third floor of the factory where he was sleeping. The assailants hit him with a brick and then strangled him to death with a rope which was found tied around his neck.
Around Rs 8 lakh in cash was also found missing from the room," said a police official.
The cash belonged to the company. Paswan`s body was discovered in the morning by one Nitin. The assailants could be known to the victim, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users