Anti-graft march planned from Patna to Delhi
New Delhi: A march to protest against corruption will be taken out from Patna to Delhi June 4-13, its organisers said Sunday.
Called under the banner of social organisation LNJP Studies and Development Center, the march will start from Patna, the home town of socialist leader late Jayaprakash Narayan, and will end in the national capital June 13.
"The main motive of the march is to revisit the 1974 movement led by Jayaprakash Narayan to bring a change in the system," said Abhya Sinha, national secretary of the group.
In Delhi, the march will be attended social activist Swami Agnivesh, veteran journalist Kuldeep Nayar and former election commissioner GVG Krishnamurthy among others, Sinha added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!