Arjun`s ashes to be immersed in three states
Sidhi: Ashes of veteran Congress leader
Arjun Singh, who was cremated on Sunday, would be immersed at
seven places across Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and
Family sources said here today that the late leader`s
second son, Ajay, would take the ashes for immersion to
The ashes will also be immersed in the Mandakini river
near Chitrakoot, in Narmada river at Jabalpur and Hoshangabad,
in Kshipra river at Ujjain, the Ganges river at Haridwar and
Sone river near here, they said.
The ashes will be brought to Bhopal tomorrow morning
and be kept for `Darshan` at the late leader`s Shivaji Nagar
residence here and then be taken by road to Ujjain and
Singh died in New Delhi on March 4 after battling a long
illness. He was 81.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Will look beyond India if blockade doesn't end: Nepal