Arjun`s ashes to be immersed in three states
Sidhi: Ashes of veteran Congress leader
Arjun Singh, who was cremated on Sunday, would be immersed at
seven places across Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and
Family sources said here today that the late leader`s
second son, Ajay, would take the ashes for immersion to
The ashes will also be immersed in the Mandakini river
near Chitrakoot, in Narmada river at Jabalpur and Hoshangabad,
in Kshipra river at Ujjain, the Ganges river at Haridwar and
Sone river near here, they said.
The ashes will be brought to Bhopal tomorrow morning
and be kept for `Darshan` at the late leader`s Shivaji Nagar
residence here and then be taken by road to Ujjain and
Singh died in New Delhi on March 4 after battling a long
illness. He was 81.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi