Armed men loot passengers of Delhi-Dehradun train
Muzaffarnagar: A group of armed men allegedly looted cash and other valuables from some passengers of a Delhi-bound train in Bamanheri district here, police said.
The unidentified men entered the Delhi-Dehradun special AC train last night when it was about to enter Bamanheri railway station near here, they said.
The accused flew the spot after looting the victims, mostly businessmen and officials, as the train slowed down to enter the station.
This is the second time the same train was looted in the district within?18 days.
Some of the victims from Roorkee and Delhi have lodged complaints, although no arrest has been made in this connection so far, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'