Armed men loot passengers of Delhi-Dehradun train
Muzaffarnagar: A group of armed men allegedly looted cash and other valuables from some passengers of a Delhi-bound train in Bamanheri district here, police said.
The unidentified men entered the Delhi-Dehradun special AC train last night when it was about to enter Bamanheri railway station near here, they said.
The accused flew the spot after looting the victims, mostly businessmen and officials, as the train slowed down to enter the station.
This is the second time the same train was looted in the district within?18 days.
Some of the victims from Roorkee and Delhi have lodged complaints, although no arrest has been made in this connection so far, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh