Arvind Kejriwal meets Anti-Corruption Bureau chief
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister designate Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday met the Chief of Anti-Corruption Bureau and is understood to have discussed ways and means to deal with alleged corruption cases in Jal Board and various other departments till the new government passes Jan Lokpal Bill.
Kejriwal held the meeting with Additional Commissioner K C Mehra for about one-and-half hours and discussed about the ways to deal with corruption cases till Jan Lokpal Bill is passed, AAP sources said.
Kejriwal is understood to have discussed about the cases, especially related to Delhi Jal Board and transport department. They also discussed about CNG certificate scam.
Kejriwal and Mehra also discussed at length about the ways and the means to tackle corruption in other departments, they said.
Meanwhile, Ghaziabad police had deployed five constables at the residence of Kejriwal, but they were later withdrawn after he objected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rani Mukerji, daughter Adira's Paris trip turns into a family affair! – Know why
- Salman Khan in and as 'Sultan' grabs 'Fastest 5 Million' views—Watch here!
- New Afghan Taliban leader was compromise candidate: Sources
- South Korean couple to appeal court rejection of same-sex marriage
- Keep your body hydrated with lemon water this summer!