Arvind Kejriwal meets Anti-Corruption Bureau chief
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister designate Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday met the Chief of Anti-Corruption Bureau and is understood to have discussed ways and means to deal with alleged corruption cases in Jal Board and various other departments till the new government passes Jan Lokpal Bill.
Kejriwal held the meeting with Additional Commissioner K C Mehra for about one-and-half hours and discussed about the ways to deal with corruption cases till Jan Lokpal Bill is passed, AAP sources said.
Kejriwal is understood to have discussed about the cases, especially related to Delhi Jal Board and transport department. They also discussed about CNG certificate scam.
Kejriwal and Mehra also discussed at length about the ways and the means to tackle corruption in other departments, they said.
Meanwhile, Ghaziabad police had deployed five constables at the residence of Kejriwal, but they were later withdrawn after he objected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- Panel discussion over rights of Muslim women
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train - Part II
- DNA: How passengers risk their lives while travelling by train
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...