Arvind Kejriwal should get mental check-up done: BJP on horse-trading charges
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A day after the Aam Aadmi Party released a recorded audio message of Arvind Kejriwal accusing the BJP of indulging in horse-trading to form the government in Delhi, the Bharatiya Janata Party on Wednesday called the AAP chief a `frustrated` man.
Talking to reporters, senior Delhi BJP leader and MP Ramesh Bidhuri said Kejriwal should get a mental check-up done.
Meanwhile, newly-appointed Delhi BJP president Satish Upadhyay said Kejriwal must give evidence to back his claim. The AAP chief should be asked which MLA did he see taking Rs 20 crore?, asked Upadhyay.
Responding to BJP`s statement, AAP leader Ashutosh, on microblogging website Twitter, hit out at BJP new president Amit Shah.
BJP should get its mental chek up done to find an answer why it chose a murder accused and extortion racketeer as party president?#BJPmental
— ashutosh (@ashutosh83B) July 16, 2014
Kejriwal`s message, in Hindi, claimed: "The BJP is resorting to dishonest and highly unethical methods to form the government by offering Rs 20 crore each to many MLAs”.
"It is completely wrong. If the BJP forms the government using such illegitimate methods and by spending hundreds of crores, then such a dishonest government will only increase your electricity bills, indulge in corruption and price rise," the audio said.
"This recorded message is now being sent to the people, using different platforms available for disseminating audio information," an Aam Aadmi Party leader said.
Delhi has been under President`s rule since February when Kejriwal quit as chief minister over the stalling of the Jan Lokpal bill in the Assembly.
The Assembly has been under suspended animation ever since and no party has staked claim to form the government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing