Arvind Kejriwal to hold rally for dissolution of Delhi Assembly today
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party will on Sunday hold a rally and press for dissolution of the Delhi Assembly.
The main focus of the rally, which will be held at Jantar Mantar here, would be: "Why is the BJP running away from Delhi Assembly Elections? Why are the people of Delhi being denied the right to elect a government of their choice?".
AAP National Convener Arvind Kejriwal will address the rally along with several other senior party leaders.
All party MLAs, office-bearers are expected to remain present for the rally which is expected to commence at 3 PM at Jantar Mantar here.
This would be the second rally by Kejriwal in less than a week.
On Thursday, the AAP chief addressed a rally of auto drivers, who played a key role in party`s campaigning during the 2013 Assembly Election.
The rally success will be considered a show of strength for the party with the Assembly Elections in the mind.
Delhi has been under President`s rule since February 14, 2014, when Kejriwal quit as chief minister over the Jan Lokpal bill being stalled.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof