Arvind Kejriwal to refocus on Delhi from April
New Delhi: AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal will refocus on Delhi from April after campaigning in Varanasi for the general elections, a party leader said Wednesday.
Kejriwal will visit all seven constituencies and hold road shows in Delhi from April 1. The campaining will be comnducted for a week, the party leader said.
The former Delhi chief minister`s two-day visit to Varanasi, where he announced he will contest against Bharatiya Janata Party`s Narendra Modi, held six road shows in one of the oldest cities in India.
Delhi will go to polls April 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert