Arvind Kejriwal`s family attends Delhi Assembly session
New Delhi: Family members of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal are attending the proceedings of the Delhi Assembly on Friday.
The Chief Minister`s father, mother, wife and his son were seated in the Lt Governor`s gallery located on the left side of the speaker`s chair.
Some Congress and BJP legislators were also seen talking to the Chief Minister`s son.
The Jan Lokpal bill is scheduled to be tabled in the Assembly on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145