At 9.9 degrees, Delhi gets colder
New Delhi: A chilly and bright morning greeted the national capital Monday with the minimum temperature settling at 9.9 degrees Celsius.
The minimum temperature was at average level for this time of the season but it was two degrees less than Sunday`s 11.7 degrees Celsius.
"There was mist in the morning but sky will remain clear during the day. The maximum temperature is expected to stay around 25 degrees Celsius," said an official of the India Meteorological Department (IMD).
The weather office said the day temperature is likely to stay normal for next two-three days.
Humidity was recorded at 81 percent.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times