‘Audi’ sex racket busted in Delhi
New Delhi: The Delhi Police, Wednesday, busted a high-profile sex racket in the national capital by arresting five girls and two pimps.
The sex racket which was run by a Dubai based lady had a unique modus operandi – the gang members travelled in an Audi car, thereby not raising the suspicion of the police. Following the arrests, the police have confiscated the luxury car.
The kingpin herself is said to have very expensive tastes and wears a watch that is worth Rs one lakh. She had rented a number of flats all across the city in colonies like Malviya Nagar, Mehrauli and Shakarpur to service her clients.
The arrested girls were all from Mumbai and had come to come to Delhi on a short “assignment”.
The arrested pimps – Sanjay and Vijay Bhatia - are said to be cousins of Delhi’s most infamous sex racketeer Sonu Punjaban, who is currently lodged in Tihar jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?