Autopsy shows injuries on Anmol Sarna`s private parts
New Delhi: Anmol Sarna, a 21-year-old NRI student who died here, bore injuries on his private parts and bloodstains on his face, a source said Thursday citing the autopsy report.
According to report, Sarna died due to shock and hemorrhage caused by head injuries. There were major injuries on his private parts also.
Sarna died Sep 13 in hospital after being taken there in a bleeding condition from an apartment complex in south Delhi, police said.
The head injuries of Sarna were caused by a blunt object or force sufficient to cause death in ordinary course of nature, said the source.
According to the autopsy report, the body of the student from the US had turned pale and stiff and there were blood stains over his face.
Police said injuries to Sarna`s private parts might have been caused when he himself rolled on the road after creating ruckus following a party in the apartment complex.
"He dragged himself on the road...which might have caused the injuries," Deputy Commissioner of Police P Karunakaran said.
Doctors at All India Institute of Medical Sciences conducted the autopsy on Sarna Sep 14.
Police said Sarna`s internal body samples have been preserved for analysis.
He was allegedly beaten up by two security guards in Kalkaji`s South Park Apartments after he created a ruckus.
Police have arrested four of his friends for drug abuse and the two security guards for assaulting him.
Karunakaran claimed Sarna and his four friends started consuming a powerful drug inside the flat of one of them around 9 p.m. and around 11 p.m. the NRI student became violent and started shouting and behaving abnormally due to a suspected drug reaction.
Sarna`s family, who have reached Delhi from their home in the US, have demanded a Central Bureau of Investigation inquiry into his alleged murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- See what can Maggi do to your health!
- Delhi: Two killed in road accident in New Ashok Nagar
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday
- 'Unhappy' Celina Jaitley asks Sunny Leone to move out?
- BJP's plan for one-year celebration: 200 big rallies, 5,000 public meetings
- Video of cops dancing with woman goes viral, inquiry ordered
- Heatwave leaves 153 dead in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
- IPL 2015 Final: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings - Preview
- Jayalalithaa returns as Tamil Nadu CM: As it happened