Badarpur highway opens
New Delhi: The Badarpur Highway, connecting the national capital and satellite township of Faridabad, was thrown open for public on Monday.
The highway was inaugurated by Delhi Chief Minister
Sheila Dikshit and Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh
Hooda at a function in Mehrauli which was attended by Union
Road Transport and Highways Minister Kamal Nath, Minister of
State RPN Singh and National Highways Authority of India
Chairman Brijeshwar Singh among others.
The highway will ease the vehicular movement on the
National Highway 2 -- Delhi-Agra route.
Those using the highway will have to pay toll. Cars,
passenger vans and jeeps would be charges Rs 20 for a single
trip, and Rs 30 for multiple trips.
Light commercial vehicles will be charged Rs 30 for
single trip and Rs 45 for multiple trips. Buses, trucks and
other heavy vehicles will have to pay Rs 60 for single trip
and Rs 90 for multiple trips.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- SSC CGL Official Notification 2017 expected to be released soon at ssc.nic.in