Badarpur metro timing changed for maintainance work
New Delhi: Delhi Metro has partially
rescheduled its timings on the Badarpur corridor for four days
beginning Monday in view of maintenance work.
From Monday to Thursday, the last train service from
Central Secretariat going towards Badarpur will begin at 10:40
PM instead of usual 11:20 PM. However, the train services from
Central Secretariat upto Sarita Vihar will be available even
after 10: 40 PM as per the normal schedule.
"The first train service from Badarpur for going
towards Central Secretariat will start at 6:15 AM instead of
6:00 AM as is the normal practice," a DMRC spokesman said.
Train services on the Line 6 (Central Secretariat ?
Badarpur) will run normally as per the schedule for rest of
The normal service on this line will be restored from
April one by when the maintanece work being carried out at the
Badarpur siding is completed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites