Badarpur metro timing changed for maintainance work
New Delhi: Delhi Metro has partially
rescheduled its timings on the Badarpur corridor for four days
beginning Monday in view of maintenance work.
From Monday to Thursday, the last train service from
Central Secretariat going towards Badarpur will begin at 10:40
PM instead of usual 11:20 PM. However, the train services from
Central Secretariat upto Sarita Vihar will be available even
after 10: 40 PM as per the normal schedule.
"The first train service from Badarpur for going
towards Central Secretariat will start at 6:15 AM instead of
6:00 AM as is the normal practice," a DMRC spokesman said.
Train services on the Line 6 (Central Secretariat ?
Badarpur) will run normally as per the schedule for rest of
The normal service on this line will be restored from
April one by when the maintanece work being carried out at the
Badarpur siding is completed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!