Badarpur metro timing changed for maintainance work
New Delhi: Delhi Metro has partially
rescheduled its timings on the Badarpur corridor for four days
beginning Monday in view of maintenance work.
From Monday to Thursday, the last train service from
Central Secretariat going towards Badarpur will begin at 10:40
PM instead of usual 11:20 PM. However, the train services from
Central Secretariat upto Sarita Vihar will be available even
after 10: 40 PM as per the normal schedule.
"The first train service from Badarpur for going
towards Central Secretariat will start at 6:15 AM instead of
6:00 AM as is the normal practice," a DMRC spokesman said.
Train services on the Line 6 (Central Secretariat ?
Badarpur) will run normally as per the schedule for rest of
The normal service on this line will be restored from
April one by when the maintanece work being carried out at the
Badarpur siding is completed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA