Badarpur metro timing changed for maintainance work
New Delhi: Delhi Metro has partially
rescheduled its timings on the Badarpur corridor for four days
beginning Monday in view of maintenance work.
From Monday to Thursday, the last train service from
Central Secretariat going towards Badarpur will begin at 10:40
PM instead of usual 11:20 PM. However, the train services from
Central Secretariat upto Sarita Vihar will be available even
after 10: 40 PM as per the normal schedule.
"The first train service from Badarpur for going
towards Central Secretariat will start at 6:15 AM instead of
6:00 AM as is the normal practice," a DMRC spokesman said.
Train services on the Line 6 (Central Secretariat ?
Badarpur) will run normally as per the schedule for rest of
The normal service on this line will be restored from
April one by when the maintanece work being carried out at the
Badarpur siding is completed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday