Badarpur metro timing changed for maintainance work
New Delhi: Delhi Metro has partially
rescheduled its timings on the Badarpur corridor for four days
beginning Monday in view of maintenance work.
From Monday to Thursday, the last train service from
Central Secretariat going towards Badarpur will begin at 10:40
PM instead of usual 11:20 PM. However, the train services from
Central Secretariat upto Sarita Vihar will be available even
after 10: 40 PM as per the normal schedule.
"The first train service from Badarpur for going
towards Central Secretariat will start at 6:15 AM instead of
6:00 AM as is the normal practice," a DMRC spokesman said.
Train services on the Line 6 (Central Secretariat ?
Badarpur) will run normally as per the schedule for rest of
The normal service on this line will be restored from
April one by when the maintanece work being carried out at the
Badarpur siding is completed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city