Bank official commits suicide in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A Bank official allegedly committed suicide by consuming poisonous substances here in Patla town of Nivadi area, police said on Tuesday.
27-year-old Vipin used to work at a nationalised bank in Noida as a clerk, they said.
Yesterday, under depression Vipin consumed some poisonous substances.
He was taken to Mohan Nagar Hospital where he passed away last night.
Police has sent the body for post-mortem to ascertain the reason behind the official`s extreme step.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda