Bank official commits suicide in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A Bank official allegedly committed suicide by consuming poisonous substances here in Patla town of Nivadi area, police said on Tuesday.
27-year-old Vipin used to work at a nationalised bank in Noida as a clerk, they said.
Yesterday, under depression Vipin consumed some poisonous substances.
He was taken to Mohan Nagar Hospital where he passed away last night.
Police has sent the body for post-mortem to ascertain the reason behind the official`s extreme step.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Donald Trump threatens to leave WTO
- British PM Theresa May heads to N. Ireland for Brexit talks
- Rio Olympics: WADA 'disappointed' as IOC fails to ban Russia for mega event
- Al Qaeda chief urges kidnappings of Westerners for prisoner swaps - SITE
- Japan logs first half-year trade surplus since Fukushima