Bank official commits suicide in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A Bank official allegedly committed suicide by consuming poisonous substances here in Patla town of Nivadi area, police said on Tuesday.
27-year-old Vipin used to work at a nationalised bank in Noida as a clerk, they said.
Yesterday, under depression Vipin consumed some poisonous substances.
He was taken to Mohan Nagar Hospital where he passed away last night.
Police has sent the body for post-mortem to ascertain the reason behind the official`s extreme step.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'