Barapulla flyover to be extended to Mayur Vihar
New Delhi: The elevated Barapulla flyover will be extended from Sarai Kale Khan to Mayur Vihar.
Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit today laid the foundation for the extension of elevated Barapulla flyover from Sarai Kale Khan to INA Market at a function organised at Sarai Kale Khan near the iconic Sundial.
She said that extension of Barapulla elevated flyover would prove to be another feather in the crown of Delhi`s infrastructure.
"The city government has, in principle, agreed to extend the elevated road from Sarai Kale Khan to Mayur Vihar under the third phase," she said, adding the cost of the first extension would be Rs 530 crores.
After commissioning of all the phases, the distance between East Delhi, Mayur Vihar, NOIDA and South and other parts of Delhi would be reduced and thus help commuters in saving fuel and time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Barcelona starlet Alen Halilovic leaves club to join Bundesliga side Hamburg
- I-T dept detects Rs 22K crore undisclosed income in 2 years: FM Jaitley
- Hair-raising video: Pitbull goes wild, attacks people on a busy Chinese street - Must watch
- Apple to open first Apple Store in Taiwan
- Star Trek Beyond movie review: Repackaged with technical finesse