Barapulla flyover to be extended to Mayur Vihar
New Delhi: The elevated Barapulla flyover will be extended from Sarai Kale Khan to Mayur Vihar.
Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit today laid the foundation for the extension of elevated Barapulla flyover from Sarai Kale Khan to INA Market at a function organised at Sarai Kale Khan near the iconic Sundial.
She said that extension of Barapulla elevated flyover would prove to be another feather in the crown of Delhi`s infrastructure.
"The city government has, in principle, agreed to extend the elevated road from Sarai Kale Khan to Mayur Vihar under the third phase," she said, adding the cost of the first extension would be Rs 530 crores.
After commissioning of all the phases, the distance between East Delhi, Mayur Vihar, NOIDA and South and other parts of Delhi would be reduced and thus help commuters in saving fuel and time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon