Barapulla flyover to be extended to Mayur Vihar
New Delhi: The elevated Barapulla flyover will be extended from Sarai Kale Khan to Mayur Vihar.
Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit today laid the foundation for the extension of elevated Barapulla flyover from Sarai Kale Khan to INA Market at a function organised at Sarai Kale Khan near the iconic Sundial.
She said that extension of Barapulla elevated flyover would prove to be another feather in the crown of Delhi`s infrastructure.
"The city government has, in principle, agreed to extend the elevated road from Sarai Kale Khan to Mayur Vihar under the third phase," she said, adding the cost of the first extension would be Rs 530 crores.
After commissioning of all the phases, the distance between East Delhi, Mayur Vihar, NOIDA and South and other parts of Delhi would be reduced and thus help commuters in saving fuel and time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Aditi and Mohit Malik’s Indonesian vacation will give you honeymoon goals
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today