Be transparent, Kamal Nath tells DDA
New Delhi: Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath Wednesday asked Delhi Development Agency (DDA) to be transparent while reviewing the Master Plan for Delhi 2021.
To involve all stakeholders, Kamal Nath directed DDA to create an area wise Master Plan Review Cells which would be headed by respective officers of appropriate seniority.
"The names of officers heading the Review Cells, along with their contact details, would be made available to the public," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai