Be transparent, Kamal Nath tells DDA
New Delhi: Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath Wednesday asked Delhi Development Agency (DDA) to be transparent while reviewing the Master Plan for Delhi 2021.
To involve all stakeholders, Kamal Nath directed DDA to create an area wise Master Plan Review Cells which would be headed by respective officers of appropriate seniority.
"The names of officers heading the Review Cells, along with their contact details, would be made available to the public," he said.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Salah Abdeslam slapped with terror charges over Paris attacks
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents