Be transparent, Kamal Nath tells DDA
New Delhi: Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath Wednesday asked Delhi Development Agency (DDA) to be transparent while reviewing the Master Plan for Delhi 2021.
To involve all stakeholders, Kamal Nath directed DDA to create an area wise Master Plan Review Cells which would be headed by respective officers of appropriate seniority.
"The names of officers heading the Review Cells, along with their contact details, would be made available to the public," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli hits 26th hundred as India inch closer to win
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption