Be transparent, Kamal Nath tells DDA
New Delhi: Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath Wednesday asked Delhi Development Agency (DDA) to be transparent while reviewing the Master Plan for Delhi 2021.
To involve all stakeholders, Kamal Nath directed DDA to create an area wise Master Plan Review Cells which would be headed by respective officers of appropriate seniority.
"The names of officers heading the Review Cells, along with their contact details, would be made available to the public," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened