Be transparent, Kamal Nath tells DDA
New Delhi: Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath Wednesday asked Delhi Development Agency (DDA) to be transparent while reviewing the Master Plan for Delhi 2021.
To involve all stakeholders, Kamal Nath directed DDA to create an area wise Master Plan Review Cells which would be headed by respective officers of appropriate seniority.
"The names of officers heading the Review Cells, along with their contact details, would be made available to the public," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16