BJP activists burn effigies of price, graft: Delhi
New Delhi: On Dusshera, price rise, corruption and power tariff were Ravanas as BJP activists burnt effigies that depict these problems in protest against the Centre and the city government.
Delhi BJP chief Vijender Gupta led party cadres in burning effigies of `Aaj Ka Ravan` at Shakur Pur and two other locations in the national capital.
Effigies were burnt also at Vasant Kunj, Kalu Ram Chowk in Mehrauli, Khanpur, Dussera Ground in Chirag Delhi and near Pratap Nagar metro station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon