BJP activists burn effigies of price, graft: Delhi
New Delhi: On Dusshera, price rise, corruption and power tariff were Ravanas as BJP activists burnt effigies that depict these problems in protest against the Centre and the city government.
Delhi BJP chief Vijender Gupta led party cadres in burning effigies of `Aaj Ka Ravan` at Shakur Pur and two other locations in the national capital.
Effigies were burnt also at Vasant Kunj, Kalu Ram Chowk in Mehrauli, Khanpur, Dussera Ground in Chirag Delhi and near Pratap Nagar metro station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Sandeep Yadav – Narsingh Yadav's roommate, also fails doping test
- KSRTC, BMTC strike begins today; two-day holiday for schools declared
- Dinosaur species may shed new light on megaraptorids
- Syrian migrant killed by own bomb at German bar
- CBI court to pronounce its order on Rajendra Kumar's bail plea today