BJP activists burn effigies of price, graft: Delhi
New Delhi: On Dusshera, price rise, corruption and power tariff were Ravanas as BJP activists burnt effigies that depict these problems in protest against the Centre and the city government.
Delhi BJP chief Vijender Gupta led party cadres in burning effigies of `Aaj Ka Ravan` at Shakur Pur and two other locations in the national capital.
Effigies were burnt also at Vasant Kunj, Kalu Ram Chowk in Mehrauli, Khanpur, Dussera Ground in Chirag Delhi and near Pratap Nagar metro station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official