BJP and AAP should form next govt in Delhi: Digvijay Singh
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Tuesday supported Kiran Bedi`s view that BJP and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) should form the next government in Delhi.
"Yesterday, Kiran Bedi gave a brilliant suggestion. BJP and AAP should both form the government with a common agenda. Why not?" Digvijay said in a tweet.
He said Kiran gave this suggestion on a television channel last night, where he was also present.
"Both (BJP and AAP) have mandate of the people. Both of them said similar things against Congress and made similar promises."
He said these promises include reducing power tariff between 30 to 50 per cent and waiving power bills.
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- US economy expands 0.5% in Q1, slowest in two years
- MUST WATCH: What Indian Muslims said when they were asked to say 'Vande Matram', 'Bharat Mata ki Jai'
- Uber partners Gurugram Police in a bid to curb drunken driving
- IITs have been requested to offer Sanskrit as elective subject, confirms HRD Minister Smriti Irani
- Tribute to Shaktiman: Petrol pump in Dehradun to be named after police horse