BJP demands panel to look into Airport Metro Exp affairs
New Delhi: Delhi BJP on Saturday demanded that a technical committee be constituted to go into the happenings with regard to the Airport Metro Express, which will be closed from tomorrow for an unspecified period and those involved be brought to book.
Delhi BJP chief Vijender Gupta alleged that the Delhi Government was playing havoc with the lives and properties of the people who travelled on the route.
Gupta has demanded that a technical committee should be immediately formed to enquire into the happenings and those responsible contractors, DMRC officials or the company involved in the work should be brought to book for such kind of criminal offence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed