BJP demands panel to look into Airport Metro Exp affairs
New Delhi: Delhi BJP on Saturday demanded that a technical committee be constituted to go into the happenings with regard to the Airport Metro Express, which will be closed from tomorrow for an unspecified period and those involved be brought to book.
Delhi BJP chief Vijender Gupta alleged that the Delhi Government was playing havoc with the lives and properties of the people who travelled on the route.
Gupta has demanded that a technical committee should be immediately formed to enquire into the happenings and those responsible contractors, DMRC officials or the company involved in the work should be brought to book for such kind of criminal offence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan