BJP demands panel to look into Airport Metro Exp affairs
New Delhi: Delhi BJP on Saturday demanded that a technical committee be constituted to go into the happenings with regard to the Airport Metro Express, which will be closed from tomorrow for an unspecified period and those involved be brought to book.
Delhi BJP chief Vijender Gupta alleged that the Delhi Government was playing havoc with the lives and properties of the people who travelled on the route.
Gupta has demanded that a technical committee should be immediately formed to enquire into the happenings and those responsible contractors, DMRC officials or the company involved in the work should be brought to book for such kind of criminal offence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon