BJP demands panel to look into Airport Metro Exp affairs
New Delhi: Delhi BJP on Saturday demanded that a technical committee be constituted to go into the happenings with regard to the Airport Metro Express, which will be closed from tomorrow for an unspecified period and those involved be brought to book.
Delhi BJP chief Vijender Gupta alleged that the Delhi Government was playing havoc with the lives and properties of the people who travelled on the route.
Gupta has demanded that a technical committee should be immediately formed to enquire into the happenings and those responsible contractors, DMRC officials or the company involved in the work should be brought to book for such kind of criminal offence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical