BJP demands panel to look into Airport Metro Exp affairs
New Delhi: Delhi BJP on Saturday demanded that a technical committee be constituted to go into the happenings with regard to the Airport Metro Express, which will be closed from tomorrow for an unspecified period and those involved be brought to book.
Delhi BJP chief Vijender Gupta alleged that the Delhi Government was playing havoc with the lives and properties of the people who travelled on the route.
Gupta has demanded that a technical committee should be immediately formed to enquire into the happenings and those responsible contractors, DMRC officials or the company involved in the work should be brought to book for such kind of criminal offence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation