BJP demands Somnath Bharti`s removal
New Delhi: The BJP Sunday demanded Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti`s removal after a court directed police to file a FIR against him for allegedly entering some African women`s home.
"He should be immediately removed. He is a symbol of the AAP (Aam Aadmi Party) style of governance which is racist, discriminatory, violent and anarchic," Bharatiya Janata Party`s Delhi president Vijay Goel said.
"The sooner Delhiites get rid of the AAP regime, the better," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- UN says North Korea accusations vs US troops 'unsubstantiated'
- Supreme Court bans diesel, petrol cabs in Delhi-NCR from May 1
- SHOCKING! Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Haryana - WATCH VIDEO
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to star in Ajay Devgn's ‘Baadshaho’?
- AgustaWestland bribery scam: CBI questions ex-IAF deputy chief JS Gujaral