BJP demands Somnath Bharti`s removal
New Delhi: The BJP Sunday demanded Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti`s removal after a court directed police to file a FIR against him for allegedly entering some African women`s home.
"He should be immediately removed. He is a symbol of the AAP (Aam Aadmi Party) style of governance which is racist, discriminatory, violent and anarchic," Bharatiya Janata Party`s Delhi president Vijay Goel said.
"The sooner Delhiites get rid of the AAP regime, the better," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America