BJP is not against the Bill, says Harsh Vardhan
New Delhi: After the introduction of the Jan Lokpal Bill was stalled in the Assembly on Friday, BJP leader Harshvardhan on Friday said that are not against the Bill and infact "support it 100 times more than the AAP government".
"We are not against the Jan Lokpal bill. We support it 100 times more than the AAP government," said Harshvardhan.
Reacting to Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal`s remarks about Congress and BJP being in connivance as the Delhi government ordered filing of an FIR against RIL chairman Mukesh Ambani, Harshvardhan said Kejriwal has "consistently lied" trying to mislead the people.
"He should stop telling lies and making such baseless allegations," Harshvardhan said adding that Kejriwal should resort to transparent politics.
Kejriwal had today accused both BJP and Congress of being hand in glove for not allowing to introduce the Jan Lokpal Bill in the Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read