BJP is not against the Bill, says Harsh Vardhan
New Delhi: After the introduction of the Jan Lokpal Bill was stalled in the Assembly on Friday, BJP leader Harshvardhan on Friday said that are not against the Bill and infact "support it 100 times more than the AAP government".
"We are not against the Jan Lokpal bill. We support it 100 times more than the AAP government," said Harshvardhan.
Reacting to Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal`s remarks about Congress and BJP being in connivance as the Delhi government ordered filing of an FIR against RIL chairman Mukesh Ambani, Harshvardhan said Kejriwal has "consistently lied" trying to mislead the people.
"He should stop telling lies and making such baseless allegations," Harshvardhan said adding that Kejriwal should resort to transparent politics.
Kejriwal had today accused both BJP and Congress of being hand in glove for not allowing to introduce the Jan Lokpal Bill in the Assembly.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way