BJP likely to win all 7 Lok Sabha seats in Delhi: Goel
Jaipur: Claiming that the people have lost faith in the Aam Aadmi Party due to "its own problems", BJP`s Delhi unit chief Vijay Goel on Monday said his party was likely to win all seven Lok Sabha seats in the national capital.
The AAP, since it formed the government in Delhi around a month ago, had suffered a number of disputes and none of the promises made in its manifesto could be implemented so far, said Goel who was here after being selected as a party nominee for the February 7 Rajya Sabha polls from Rajasthan.
"There is a difference between `kathani and karni`... AAP has done so before and after assembly polls and formation of the government with outside support of Congress. Public`s faith in AAP is now broken. It is facing various problems," Goel told reporters after a meeting with Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje.
The former Union minister said BJP would have a mission to win all 25 Lok Sabha seats in Rajasthan in the 2014 elections, and 272 seats at the national level, and added Narendra Modi would be the PM and eradicate corruption, and control prices of essential commodities.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'