BJP ministers to meet party workers every day
New Delhi: In a bid to improve coordination between the party and the government, the BJP Wednesday decided that union ministers would visit the party office every day and meet party workers.
This would lead to better coordination, and also strengthen the democratic system, Bharatiya Janata Party leader and Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar said.
The party also decided that a minister on an official visit to any part of the country will make sure to visit the local party office.
"The ministers will meet party workers, listen to their problems and address their concerns. It is a good way to hear people`s voice," Javadekar said.
"Every minister will at least one day in a month come to the party office," he said.
The decisions were taken at a dinner meeting of the cabinet and senior party leaders, which was attended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister Rajnath Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!