BJP MLAs marshalled out of Delhi Assembly
New Delhi: BJP MLAs were on Thursday evicted from
Delhi Assembly after they created ruckus following Speaker`s
refusal to allow them to raise water and power problems in the
The trouble started soon after the Question Hour when
Speaker Yoganand Shastri anounced that a Special Mention
notice given by the Opposition could not be taken up due to
paucity of time.
The BJP members were on their feet soon demanding that
the issues concern common man and they have to be discussed.
They trooped into the well of the House after which
Speaker ordered the marshals to remove them.
Leader of Opposition VK Malhotra protested the Speaker`s
decision and left the house on his own.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what