BJP MLAs marshalled out of Delhi Assembly
New Delhi: BJP MLAs were on Thursday evicted from
Delhi Assembly after they created ruckus following Speaker`s
refusal to allow them to raise water and power problems in the
The trouble started soon after the Question Hour when
Speaker Yoganand Shastri anounced that a Special Mention
notice given by the Opposition could not be taken up due to
paucity of time.
The BJP members were on their feet soon demanding that
the issues concern common man and they have to be discussed.
They trooped into the well of the House after which
Speaker ordered the marshals to remove them.
Leader of Opposition VK Malhotra protested the Speaker`s
decision and left the house on his own.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference