BJP MLAs marshalled out of Delhi Assembly
New Delhi: BJP MLAs were on Thursday evicted from
Delhi Assembly after they created ruckus following Speaker`s
refusal to allow them to raise water and power problems in the
The trouble started soon after the Question Hour when
Speaker Yoganand Shastri anounced that a Special Mention
notice given by the Opposition could not be taken up due to
paucity of time.
The BJP members were on their feet soon demanding that
the issues concern common man and they have to be discussed.
They trooped into the well of the House after which
Speaker ordered the marshals to remove them.
Leader of Opposition VK Malhotra protested the Speaker`s
decision and left the house on his own.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Rio Olympics bid farewell as athletes sign-off with a colorful closing ceremony
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins