BJP MLAs marshalled out of Delhi Assembly
New Delhi: BJP MLAs were on Thursday evicted from
Delhi Assembly after they created ruckus following Speaker`s
refusal to allow them to raise water and power problems in the
The trouble started soon after the Question Hour when
Speaker Yoganand Shastri anounced that a Special Mention
notice given by the Opposition could not be taken up due to
paucity of time.
The BJP members were on their feet soon demanding that
the issues concern common man and they have to be discussed.
They trooped into the well of the House after which
Speaker ordered the marshals to remove them.
Leader of Opposition VK Malhotra protested the Speaker`s
decision and left the house on his own.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray