BJP to move no confidence motion against Delhi Govt
New Delhi: Despite its limited strength,
Delhi BJP will move a no-confidence motion in the assembly
tomorrow against the Sheila Dikshit-led Congress government,
saying it has failed on all fronts.
"We have decided to move the no-confidence motion against
the government as it has failed on every front. It has no
power to remain in power," V K Malhotra, leader of opposition
in the assembly, said.
The common man was under tremendous pressure because of
the lackadaisical attitude of the government, he claimed.
Another senior leader said party was moving the motion to
highlight the "anti-people" policies of the Sheila Dikshit
BJP has 24 MLAs in the 70-member House.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- RIL, BP spend Rs 4,500 crore to maintain gas output at KG-D6
- Government to set up special court for all NSEL cases
- Vijay Mallya's 8 luxury cars to be auctioned for Rs 14 lakh
- Fourteen killed, over 20 wounded in suicide attack in Iraq's Kadhmiyah