BJP to move no confidence motion against Delhi Govt
New Delhi: Despite its limited strength,
Delhi BJP will move a no-confidence motion in the assembly
tomorrow against the Sheila Dikshit-led Congress government,
saying it has failed on all fronts.
"We have decided to move the no-confidence motion against
the government as it has failed on every front. It has no
power to remain in power," V K Malhotra, leader of opposition
in the assembly, said.
The common man was under tremendous pressure because of
the lackadaisical attitude of the government, he claimed.
Another senior leader said party was moving the motion to
highlight the "anti-people" policies of the Sheila Dikshit
BJP has 24 MLAs in the 70-member House.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31