BJP to move no confidence motion against Delhi Govt
New Delhi: Despite its limited strength,
Delhi BJP will move a no-confidence motion in the assembly
tomorrow against the Sheila Dikshit-led Congress government,
saying it has failed on all fronts.
"We have decided to move the no-confidence motion against
the government as it has failed on every front. It has no
power to remain in power," V K Malhotra, leader of opposition
in the assembly, said.
The common man was under tremendous pressure because of
the lackadaisical attitude of the government, he claimed.
Another senior leader said party was moving the motion to
highlight the "anti-people" policies of the Sheila Dikshit
BJP has 24 MLAs in the 70-member House.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt