BJP to move no confidence motion against Delhi Govt
New Delhi: Despite its limited strength,
Delhi BJP will move a no-confidence motion in the assembly
tomorrow against the Sheila Dikshit-led Congress government,
saying it has failed on all fronts.
"We have decided to move the no-confidence motion against
the government as it has failed on every front. It has no
power to remain in power," V K Malhotra, leader of opposition
in the assembly, said.
The common man was under tremendous pressure because of
the lackadaisical attitude of the government, he claimed.
Another senior leader said party was moving the motion to
highlight the "anti-people" policies of the Sheila Dikshit
BJP has 24 MLAs in the 70-member House.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP