BJP to use social media, RWAs to spread Centre`s achievements
New Delhi: Delhi BJP will now use social media and RWA forums to take Central government`s achievement to the people of the national Capital.
The decision was taken in a monthly-meeting presided by Delhi BJP chief Satish Upadhyay at Constitutional Club.
"Delhi BJP has decided to use social media and RWA forums to take Central government`s achievement to the people of the national Capital," Upadhyay said.
Earlier in the day, hundreds of RWA representatives participated in a function `Budget par charcha" and raised problems of their respective areas.
RWA representatives also registered themselves with the party by filling up forms and listed out the problems in it.
During `budget par Charcha`, scores of Dwarka residents raised slogans against the BJP and demanded "water for living".
"Since Dwarka came into existence, we have been facing water problem. Local MP Parvesh Verma promised to us before elections that he would struggle for ensuring water supply in the area, but he is doing nothing for us," said Amit Kumar, a resident of Dwarka, who participated in "Budget par charcha".
Residents also held placards - "We want Water" and demanded from Satish Upadhyay to ensure water supply in their areas.
Meanwhile, in monthly meeting, a political resolution was brought by MLA Sahab Singh Chuahan hailing the positive steps taken by the union government by presenting a growth oriented Budget both at Centre and Delhi State level.
The resolution simultaneously condemned the corruption revealed by the CAG report on Delhi Government working in 2012-13. The resolution also condemned Aam Aadmi Party for misleading the people of Delhi in every sphere and playing politics of opportunism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- Militants kill five, target telecoms in Kashmir attacks
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- CBSE 10th Results 2015 to be declared on May 27