BJP will not form govt in Delhi: Nitin Gadkari
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
New Delhi: After Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal`s decision to resign, senior BJP leader Niting Gadkari on Saturday said that the party doesn`t have the numbers in the Delhi Assembly so it cannot form the government.
Targetting Kejriwal over his resignation, Gadkari said that the hollowness of the Delhi CM and his party has been exposed.
The BJP also accused Kejriwal for the stalling of the Jan Lokpal Bill saying that he had 49 days to pass the anti-corruption bill, he could have got all approvals from Centre but he just wanted to play politics over it.
Meanwhile, another Delhi BJP leader Vijay Goel said that the BJP will protest at jantar Mantar on February February 18 and will expose AAP`s inability to deliver on promises made during its election campaign.
On the question of government formation, Goel said let Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung decide first, we are not discussing that, we are ready for elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video