BJP will not form govt in Delhi: Nitin Gadkari
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
New Delhi: After Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal`s decision to resign, senior BJP leader Niting Gadkari on Saturday said that the party doesn`t have the numbers in the Delhi Assembly so it cannot form the government.
Targetting Kejriwal over his resignation, Gadkari said that the hollowness of the Delhi CM and his party has been exposed.
The BJP also accused Kejriwal for the stalling of the Jan Lokpal Bill saying that he had 49 days to pass the anti-corruption bill, he could have got all approvals from Centre but he just wanted to play politics over it.
Meanwhile, another Delhi BJP leader Vijay Goel said that the BJP will protest at jantar Mantar on February February 18 and will expose AAP`s inability to deliver on promises made during its election campaign.
On the question of government formation, Goel said let Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung decide first, we are not discussing that, we are ready for elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL