BJP will not form govt in Delhi: Nitin Gadkari
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
New Delhi: After Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal`s decision to resign, senior BJP leader Niting Gadkari on Saturday said that the party doesn`t have the numbers in the Delhi Assembly so it cannot form the government.
Targetting Kejriwal over his resignation, Gadkari said that the hollowness of the Delhi CM and his party has been exposed.
The BJP also accused Kejriwal for the stalling of the Jan Lokpal Bill saying that he had 49 days to pass the anti-corruption bill, he could have got all approvals from Centre but he just wanted to play politics over it.
Meanwhile, another Delhi BJP leader Vijay Goel said that the BJP will protest at jantar Mantar on February February 18 and will expose AAP`s inability to deliver on promises made during its election campaign.
On the question of government formation, Goel said let Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung decide first, we are not discussing that, we are ready for elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet