BJYM demands high-level probe into Metro video leakage case
New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) today demanded a high-level probe into the reports that CCTV footage of couples getting intimate at metro stations found their way to international porn sites and accused the Delhi Government of being non-serious about the issue.
"The Delhi government`s inertia on this serious issue is a symptom of the deep malady of absence of governance in the city," BJYM national media co-in charge Nupur Sharma said.
"The Congress government`s adhoc approach in dealing with serious issues concerning common people has been quite evident, be it power, water, school education, lack of seats in Delhi colleges or safety of women in the city," she said.
Delhi BJYM president Gauarv Khari said Delhi government, which has a stake in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), has so far refused to act on such a serious issue.
"This shows that how irresponsible and insensitive this government is towards issues concerning common people.
"Lakhs of people travel in Delhi Metro every day but as this incident has revealed that there are glaring gaps in security protocols. The Delhi government has just overlooked this," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites