BMW hit-and-run: Identification parade rejected
Gurgaon: A local court on Thursday rejected the identification parade of Suraj Sehrawat, main accused in the BMW hit-and-run case in which two persons were killed.
The court, which had earlier ordered the identification parade, said that media had already revealed the identity of the suspect so there was no need to conduct the exercise again.
However, it asked the suspect to give his blood samples to police for further probe.
The Gurgaon Police had sought court`s permission to get Suraj`s blood samples and the clothes he was wearing at the time of the accident for further investigation.
A pregnant woman, Kshama Chopra, and the driver of her car died on the spot when Suraj’s speeding BMW hit a Tata Indigo they were travelling in on May 5 near IFFCO Chowk here.
Three others in the car including her parents and husband were seriously injured.
At present, only Kshama`s husband is in a condition to identify the accused.
Suraj recently surrendered before the court and was let off on a conditional bail.
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success