Bomb scare at New Delhi Railway Station
New Delhi: An anonymous call claiming
that an explosive had been kept in a bag in a Howrah-bound
train on Tuesday sent authorities into a tizzy at New Delhi Railway
Government Railway Police, which received the call
this afternoon, stopped the departure of the Poorva Express
which was scheduled to leave at 4.20 pm from platform no 16.
Bomb disposal squad of Delhi police was called and
checks were being carried out, sources in GRP said, adding
further details were awaited.
The search operation is on and nothing is clear yet, a
senior police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning