Bomb scare at New Delhi Railway Station
New Delhi: An anonymous call claiming
that an explosive had been kept in a bag in a Howrah-bound
train on Tuesday sent authorities into a tizzy at New Delhi Railway
Government Railway Police, which received the call
this afternoon, stopped the departure of the Poorva Express
which was scheduled to leave at 4.20 pm from platform no 16.
Bomb disposal squad of Delhi police was called and
checks were being carried out, sources in GRP said, adding
further details were awaited.
The search operation is on and nothing is clear yet, a
senior police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Chinese military unveils new weapons after South China Sea verdict
- Pakistan PM chairs meeting on Kashmir
- Kashmir unrest: Rajnath to embark on two-day visit to Valley
- Waiting for the day Kashmir becomes part of Pakistan: Nawaz Sharif
- Must Watch: What Nawaz Sharif's daughter has to say about PML-N's victory in PoK polls