Bomb scare at New Delhi Railway Station
New Delhi: An anonymous call claiming
that an explosive had been kept in a bag in a Howrah-bound
train on Tuesday sent authorities into a tizzy at New Delhi Railway
Government Railway Police, which received the call
this afternoon, stopped the departure of the Poorva Express
which was scheduled to leave at 4.20 pm from platform no 16.
Bomb disposal squad of Delhi police was called and
checks were being carried out, sources in GRP said, adding
further details were awaited.
The search operation is on and nothing is clear yet, a
senior police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands