Boy injured by javelin battling for life in ICU
New Delhi: The 11-year-old boy, who sustained severe injuries after being hit by a javelin, is battling for his life in the Intensive Care Unit at the AIIMS Trauma Centre, doctors said on Thursday.
"The head injury is severe and his condition is critical. He is on ventilator," doctors said referring to Roshan Lama.
Lama, a Std VI student of Sarvodaya Government School in CR Park in South Delhi, was on Tuesday injured when a javelin thrown by a senior student hit his head.
"Doctors said they have done everything they could to save him... They say only God`s miracle can save him now," said Suraj Lama, the father of the 11-year-old boy and a driver by profession.
"I am still not able to digest the entire incident. He was well and fine till Monday. I just want him to recover," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation