Boy kidnapped in Delhi found at Rajkot rly station
Rajkot: A ten-year-old boy, who was allegedly kidnapped by two persons from Delhi, was found at Rajkot railway station, police said.
Naushad Mohmmad was found crying at Rajkot railway station yesterday and when Railway Protection Forece (RPF) officials asked him about his whereabouts. The boy said he was kidnapped by two persons from Ajmeri gate in New Delhi a couple of days back.
The boy told police that he went to purchase medicine for his father when two persons kidnapped him near Ajmeri gate and rendered him unconscious.
RPF have informed Delhi police to verify Naushad`s claim. "We have informed Delhi police and efforts are on to hand over the boy to his family as fast as possible," RPF official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video