Boy kidnapped in Delhi found at Rajkot rly station
Rajkot: A ten-year-old boy, who was allegedly kidnapped by two persons from Delhi, was found at Rajkot railway station, police said.
Naushad Mohmmad was found crying at Rajkot railway station yesterday and when Railway Protection Forece (RPF) officials asked him about his whereabouts. The boy said he was kidnapped by two persons from Ajmeri gate in New Delhi a couple of days back.
The boy told police that he went to purchase medicine for his father when two persons kidnapped him near Ajmeri gate and rendered him unconscious.
RPF have informed Delhi police to verify Naushad`s claim. "We have informed Delhi police and efforts are on to hand over the boy to his family as fast as possible," RPF official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened