Boy kidnapped in Delhi found at Rajkot rly station
Rajkot: A ten-year-old boy, who was allegedly kidnapped by two persons from Delhi, was found at Rajkot railway station, police said.
Naushad Mohmmad was found crying at Rajkot railway station yesterday and when Railway Protection Forece (RPF) officials asked him about his whereabouts. The boy said he was kidnapped by two persons from Ajmeri gate in New Delhi a couple of days back.
The boy told police that he went to purchase medicine for his father when two persons kidnapped him near Ajmeri gate and rendered him unconscious.
RPF have informed Delhi police to verify Naushad`s claim. "We have informed Delhi police and efforts are on to hand over the boy to his family as fast as possible," RPF official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof