Bright, nippy morning in Delhi
New Delhi: It was a sunny, nippy morning in the capital Tuesday with the minimum temperature settling two notches above average at 10.5 degrees Celsius. The Met office has forecast a chilly evening.
"The day will be bright and clear. By evening a drop in temperature will be witnessed. It will be a chilly evening," an official from the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
A light cover of mist enveloped the city early morning.
The maximum temperature will hover around 23 degrees Celsius, the IMD official added.
Humidity at 8.30 am was 75 percent.
Monday`s maximum temperature was normal for this time of the season at 22.8 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was three notches above average at 11.2 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state