BSF jawan on leave hangs self
Rewari: Depressed over his son`s death, a BSF jawan, posted in the national capital, allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself in a village here, police said Monday.
Satpal, aged 45, apparently ended his life as he was depressed over his son`s murder in October last year, they said.
He was found hanging in Nangli Godha village yesterday.
Satpal, at present posted at R K Puram in Delhi, was on leave.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!