BSF man beaten up in road-rage
New Delhi: In a road-rage case, a BSF inspector was beaten up badly on Friday by a car driver and his friends in Dwarka area of South West Delhi.
The incident took place at around 12.30 pm when BSF man G Anand, who is posted in Bangalore but has come here on leave, was going along with his family in his car to a hospital.
Just as he crossed Sector 19 Nirankari Chowk in Dwarka, a speeding Swift car came from wrong direction and hit Anand`s car, damaging it badly.
Anand got down from his vehicle to inspect the damage. Looking at the damage, he advised the Swift car driver to drive properly. Instead of taking heed to the advice, the driver became angry and called up his friends on phone.
They together beat up the BSF inspector and when the inspector’s family members tried to intervene in the matter, they also misbehaved with them.
After the incident, the driver and his friends fled from the spot. Injured Anand was admitted to a nearby government hospital. A case has been registered and police are trying to nab the culprit, said police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya