BSF man beaten up in road-rage
New Delhi: In a road-rage case, a BSF inspector was beaten up badly on Friday by a car driver and his friends in Dwarka area of South West Delhi.
The incident took place at around 12.30 pm when BSF man G Anand, who is posted in Bangalore but has come here on leave, was going along with his family in his car to a hospital.
Just as he crossed Sector 19 Nirankari Chowk in Dwarka, a speeding Swift car came from wrong direction and hit Anand`s car, damaging it badly.
Anand got down from his vehicle to inspect the damage. Looking at the damage, he advised the Swift car driver to drive properly. Instead of taking heed to the advice, the driver became angry and called up his friends on phone.
They together beat up the BSF inspector and when the inspector’s family members tried to intervene in the matter, they also misbehaved with them.
After the incident, the driver and his friends fled from the spot. Injured Anand was admitted to a nearby government hospital. A case has been registered and police are trying to nab the culprit, said police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof