BSF man beaten up in road-rage
New Delhi: In a road-rage case, a BSF inspector was beaten up badly on Friday by a car driver and his friends in Dwarka area of South West Delhi.
The incident took place at around 12.30 pm when BSF man G Anand, who is posted in Bangalore but has come here on leave, was going along with his family in his car to a hospital.
Just as he crossed Sector 19 Nirankari Chowk in Dwarka, a speeding Swift car came from wrong direction and hit Anand`s car, damaging it badly.
Anand got down from his vehicle to inspect the damage. Looking at the damage, he advised the Swift car driver to drive properly. Instead of taking heed to the advice, the driver became angry and called up his friends on phone.
They together beat up the BSF inspector and when the inspector’s family members tried to intervene in the matter, they also misbehaved with them.
After the incident, the driver and his friends fled from the spot. Injured Anand was admitted to a nearby government hospital. A case has been registered and police are trying to nab the culprit, said police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- As Central India faces drought, violence and murders on the rise over water
- Baby boom! Teejay Sidhu and Karanvir Bohra to become parents for the first time
- Tripura Governor gets additional charge of Arunachal Pradesh
- Bucket list: You must try these things at least once before turning 25!
- 7th Pay Commission: 23.5% hike in salaries, minimum pay increased to Rs 18,000 per month; arrears to be paid this year