BSF man beaten up in road-rage
New Delhi: In a road-rage case, a BSF inspector was beaten up badly on Friday by a car driver and his friends in Dwarka area of South West Delhi.
The incident took place at around 12.30 pm when BSF man G Anand, who is posted in Bangalore but has come here on leave, was going along with his family in his car to a hospital.
Just as he crossed Sector 19 Nirankari Chowk in Dwarka, a speeding Swift car came from wrong direction and hit Anand`s car, damaging it badly.
Anand got down from his vehicle to inspect the damage. Looking at the damage, he advised the Swift car driver to drive properly. Instead of taking heed to the advice, the driver became angry and called up his friends on phone.
They together beat up the BSF inspector and when the inspector’s family members tried to intervene in the matter, they also misbehaved with them.
After the incident, the driver and his friends fled from the spot. Injured Anand was admitted to a nearby government hospital. A case has been registered and police are trying to nab the culprit, said police.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- UP Police Computer Operator Admit Card 2016 for May 19 exam available. Check uppbpb.gov.in
- Congress responsible for drought in state, says Maharashtra's finance minister
- US House passes email privacy bill
- PM Modi meets ailing Sushma Swaraj at AIIMS
- Twinkle Khanna’s words for ‘fitness freak’ hubby Akshay Kumar - It can’t get sweeter than this!