BSP councillor accuses Delhi CM of misbehaving with her
New Delhi: A Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) councillor from Delhi’s Kondli ward on Saturday accused Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit of slapping and manhandling with her at a public function.
Dikshit was in Kondli to inaugurate a community centre and a public library, while Priyanka Gautam, the local councillor, rushed to the dais and argued for not having her name written on the gate of community centre and in the guest list.
Priyanka claimed that the Chief Minister misbehaved with her and asked her to go down from the dais.
“I too am a people’s representative, why my name is not written on the gate. They have invited me, but there is no chair for me on the dais. The CM herself slapped me and pushed from the stage,” she said.
Dikshit, however, rubbished all the allegations and said that she has forgiven the young lady.
“I called her on the dais because she was angry for no reason. She is a young and innocent girl, I have forgiven her,” said Dikshit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read