BSP councillor accuses Delhi CM of misbehaving with her
New Delhi: A Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) councillor from Delhi’s Kondli ward on Saturday accused Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit of slapping and manhandling with her at a public function.
Dikshit was in Kondli to inaugurate a community centre and a public library, while Priyanka Gautam, the local councillor, rushed to the dais and argued for not having her name written on the gate of community centre and in the guest list.
Priyanka claimed that the Chief Minister misbehaved with her and asked her to go down from the dais.
“I too am a people’s representative, why my name is not written on the gate. They have invited me, but there is no chair for me on the dais. The CM herself slapped me and pushed from the stage,” she said.
Dikshit, however, rubbished all the allegations and said that she has forgiven the young lady.
“I called her on the dais because she was angry for no reason. She is a young and innocent girl, I have forgiven her,” said Dikshit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'