BSP councillor accuses Delhi CM of misbehaving with her
New Delhi: A Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) councillor from Delhi’s Kondli ward on Saturday accused Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit of slapping and manhandling with her at a public function.
Dikshit was in Kondli to inaugurate a community centre and a public library, while Priyanka Gautam, the local councillor, rushed to the dais and argued for not having her name written on the gate of community centre and in the guest list.
Priyanka claimed that the Chief Minister misbehaved with her and asked her to go down from the dais.
“I too am a people’s representative, why my name is not written on the gate. They have invited me, but there is no chair for me on the dais. The CM herself slapped me and pushed from the stage,” she said.
Dikshit, however, rubbished all the allegations and said that she has forgiven the young lady.
“I called her on the dais because she was angry for no reason. She is a young and innocent girl, I have forgiven her,” said Dikshit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends