BSP leader`s son involved in road accident
New Delhi: The son of a Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) nominee in the last Lok Sabha elections in Delhi, rammed his Mercedes into a car in the wee hours Thursday killing a 26-year-old woman, a police official said.
Dinesh Tawar, 26, son of Kanwar Singh Tawar, BSP nominee for the South Delhi constituency in the 2009 elections, was driving a Mercedes, which hit an ambassador taxi at around 3.30 a.m. in an area under R.K. Puram police station, an official said.
The 26-year-old woman was killed on the spot, while the taxi driver was critically injured.
Dinesh has been arrested and investigation is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported