Businessman arrested for sending filthy SMSes to politicians
New Delhi: A businessman was arrested
on Friday for allegedly sending "threatening" and "filthy" text
messages to politicians, including Union Minister Shashi
Tharoor, using SIM cards procured in someone else`s name.
Narender Khosla (27), a manpower supplier, allegedly
used documents of a gym instructor Manick Verma to procure the
SIM cards and sent text messages with an aim to cause trouble
to the latter with whom he had a personal rivalry.
Police sources said Khosla, a resident of Rajender
Nagar, was arrested.
Rashid Alvi, a Congress MP who also received the
"dirty" text message and filed a complaint with Tughlaq Road
police station, told agency that a senior Delhi Police official
called him at around 10 pm and informed him about the arrest.
According to sources, Khosla was allegedly angry with
Verma for having an affair with a woman in whom he also was
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda