Businessman arrested for sending filthy SMSes to politicians
New Delhi: A businessman was arrested
on Friday for allegedly sending "threatening" and "filthy" text
messages to politicians, including Union Minister Shashi
Tharoor, using SIM cards procured in someone else`s name.
Narender Khosla (27), a manpower supplier, allegedly
used documents of a gym instructor Manick Verma to procure the
SIM cards and sent text messages with an aim to cause trouble
to the latter with whom he had a personal rivalry.
Police sources said Khosla, a resident of Rajender
Nagar, was arrested.
Rashid Alvi, a Congress MP who also received the
"dirty" text message and filed a complaint with Tughlaq Road
police station, told agency that a senior Delhi Police official
called him at around 10 pm and informed him about the arrest.
According to sources, Khosla was allegedly angry with
Verma for having an affair with a woman in whom he also was
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!