Businessman robbed of Rs 7.5 lakh at gunpoint in Nizamuddin
New Delhi: A businessman was robbed of Rs 7.5 lakh by three armed assailants who intercepted his car in Nizamuddin in south Delhi, police said on Monday.
Kapil Kapoor, who operates a mobile retail business, was on his way to his residence in Jangpura when three armed assailants on a motorcycle stopped his car and snatched his bag containing Rs 7.5 lakh cash at gunpoint, police said.
Kapoor who was accompanied by his nephew Suresh were forced out of their vehicle which the assailants took away and abandoned near India Gate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test