Businessman robbed of Rs 7.5 lakh at gunpoint in Nizamuddin
New Delhi: A businessman was robbed of Rs 7.5 lakh by three armed assailants who intercepted his car in Nizamuddin in south Delhi, police said on Monday.
Kapil Kapoor, who operates a mobile retail business, was on his way to his residence in Jangpura when three armed assailants on a motorcycle stopped his car and snatched his bag containing Rs 7.5 lakh cash at gunpoint, police said.
Kapoor who was accompanied by his nephew Suresh were forced out of their vehicle which the assailants took away and abandoned near India Gate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons
- Superstar Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' hits screens; fans disappointed as tickets sold out
- Curfew continues across Kashmir Valley as separatists extend shutdown till Monday
- France committed to leading Israel-Palestine talks: Hollande
- US sues Pennsylvania town for ban on building mosque