Cartoonists` delegation meets President Pranab
New Delhi: A delegation of Delhi-based cartoonists on Friday met President Pranab Mukherjee and presented him some caricatures drawn by them.
The delegation also invited him to grace a function being planned to mark the first Anniversary of late cartoonist PKS Kutty, a Rashtrapati Bhavan release said.
Kutty was a cartoonist from Kerala who lived in Delhi most of his life and drew cartoons for several leading Bengali Dailies. He died at the age of 90 on October 22, 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa