Cash van loses Rs 60 lakh in Delhi
New Delhi: At least Rs.60 lakh went missing from a cash van collecting money from liquor shops here on Wednesday afternoon, police said.
The incident was reported in Karol Bagh in central Delhi. The van belonged to the ECS cash collection company.
"While two employees went to collect cash from a liquor shop, the guard and the driver went to drink water. They forgot to lock the van," a police officer said.
"When they returned, a box containing Rs.60 lakh was missing," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'