CBI court reserves order on Talwars` application
Ghaziabad: A special court hearing the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case on Friday reserved till Saturday its order on the Talwar couple`s application seeking 10 days time for challenging its June 18 ruling.
"Court today reserved its order on our application seeking a 10-day period for challenging its order in Allahabad High Court. It will pronounce the order on Saturday," said Manoj Sisodia, counsel for dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar.
On June 18, the CBI court had rejected two pleas in which the Talwars had sought reports of scientific tests and demanded a number of exhibits to be examined by their DNA expert.
Additional Sessions Judge Shyam Lal, however, had allowed to record statements of seven witnesses out of the list of 13 people the accused couple had submitted.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram