CBI court reserves order on Talwars` application
Ghaziabad: A special court hearing the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case on Friday reserved till Saturday its order on the Talwar couple`s application seeking 10 days time for challenging its June 18 ruling.
"Court today reserved its order on our application seeking a 10-day period for challenging its order in Allahabad High Court. It will pronounce the order on Saturday," said Manoj Sisodia, counsel for dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar.
On June 18, the CBI court had rejected two pleas in which the Talwars had sought reports of scientific tests and demanded a number of exhibits to be examined by their DNA expert.
Additional Sessions Judge Shyam Lal, however, had allowed to record statements of seven witnesses out of the list of 13 people the accused couple had submitted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant