CBI court reserves order on Talwars` application
Ghaziabad: A special court hearing the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case on Friday reserved till Saturday its order on the Talwar couple`s application seeking 10 days time for challenging its June 18 ruling.
"Court today reserved its order on our application seeking a 10-day period for challenging its order in Allahabad High Court. It will pronounce the order on Saturday," said Manoj Sisodia, counsel for dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar.
On June 18, the CBI court had rejected two pleas in which the Talwars had sought reports of scientific tests and demanded a number of exhibits to be examined by their DNA expert.
Additional Sessions Judge Shyam Lal, however, had allowed to record statements of seven witnesses out of the list of 13 people the accused couple had submitted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'