CBSE results: Cheating cases rise in Delhi
New Delhi: The number of students in the capital who were caught using unfair means in the Central Board of Secondary Education`s (CBSE) Class 12 examinations has risen this year, though there was no change in the country-wide total, an official statement said on Monday.
"The number of cheating cases for Delhi has increased from 9 to 10, while at 47 the overall cases are the same as last year," said a CBSE statement.
The maximum number of cheating cases were reported from Allahabad (13) followed by Delhi with 10 cases. Bhubaneshwar did not report a single such case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row