CBSE results: Cheating cases rise in Delhi
New Delhi: The number of students in the capital who were caught using unfair means in the Central Board of Secondary Education`s (CBSE) Class 12 examinations has risen this year, though there was no change in the country-wide total, an official statement said on Monday.
"The number of cheating cases for Delhi has increased from 9 to 10, while at 47 the overall cases are the same as last year," said a CBSE statement.
The maximum number of cheating cases were reported from Allahabad (13) followed by Delhi with 10 cases. Bhubaneshwar did not report a single such case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand