CBSE results: Cheating cases rise in Delhi
New Delhi: The number of students in the capital who were caught using unfair means in the Central Board of Secondary Education`s (CBSE) Class 12 examinations has risen this year, though there was no change in the country-wide total, an official statement said on Monday.
"The number of cheating cases for Delhi has increased from 9 to 10, while at 47 the overall cases are the same as last year," said a CBSE statement.
The maximum number of cheating cases were reported from Allahabad (13) followed by Delhi with 10 cases. Bhubaneshwar did not report a single such case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy