CBSE results: Cheating cases rise in Delhi
New Delhi: The number of students in the capital who were caught using unfair means in the Central Board of Secondary Education`s (CBSE) Class 12 examinations has risen this year, though there was no change in the country-wide total, an official statement said on Monday.
"The number of cheating cases for Delhi has increased from 9 to 10, while at 47 the overall cases are the same as last year," said a CBSE statement.
The maximum number of cheating cases were reported from Allahabad (13) followed by Delhi with 10 cases. Bhubaneshwar did not report a single such case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?