CFSL scientist testifies evidence in Aarushi murder case
Ghaziabad: A CFSL scientist today deposed before the Special CBI court and was cross examined in the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case to testify an evidence.
Rajendra Singh, scientist at Central Forensic Science Laboratory, told the court that door of Aarushi`s room was open when the crime was committed, as bloodstains had been found on the side of the door that faces outside.
The shape and size of bloodstain found on the front side of the door determine that the murderer was inside when he shook the weapon in his hand, he said.
If he had been outside, the stains would have been of different shape and size, Singh added.
Singh was also questioned regarding the "dummy scene" enacted at the spot of the murder by CFSL and CBI officials.
He, however, could not recall if the team had carried out any sound examination during the re-enactment of the crime.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!