CFSL scientist testifies evidence in Aarushi murder case
Ghaziabad: A CFSL scientist today deposed before the Special CBI court and was cross examined in the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case to testify an evidence.
Rajendra Singh, scientist at Central Forensic Science Laboratory, told the court that door of Aarushi`s room was open when the crime was committed, as bloodstains had been found on the side of the door that faces outside.
The shape and size of bloodstain found on the front side of the door determine that the murderer was inside when he shook the weapon in his hand, he said.
If he had been outside, the stains would have been of different shape and size, Singh added.
Singh was also questioned regarding the "dummy scene" enacted at the spot of the murder by CFSL and CBI officials.
He, however, could not recall if the team had carried out any sound examination during the re-enactment of the crime.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'