CGHS empanelled hospitals asked to provide credit facility to ex-Guvs
New Delhi: Government has directed private hospitals empanelled under the CGHS to provide credit facility to former Governors and their dependent family members.
"It is emphasised that the former Governors or Lieutenant Governors and their eligible family members shall be provided cashless medical treatment by all Central Government Health Scheme empanelled private hospitals/diagnostic laboratories/ imaging centres as per the laid down procedures and guidelines under CGHS," an office memorandum said.
The healthcare providers empanelled with CGHS are asked to extend full respect to the dignitaries and treat them with utmost care and sincerity, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP