CGHS empanelled hospitals asked to provide credit facility to ex-Guvs
New Delhi: Government has directed private hospitals empanelled under the CGHS to provide credit facility to former Governors and their dependent family members.
"It is emphasised that the former Governors or Lieutenant Governors and their eligible family members shall be provided cashless medical treatment by all Central Government Health Scheme empanelled private hospitals/diagnostic laboratories/ imaging centres as per the laid down procedures and guidelines under CGHS," an office memorandum said.
The healthcare providers empanelled with CGHS are asked to extend full respect to the dignitaries and treat them with utmost care and sincerity, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today