CGHS empanelled hospitals asked to provide credit facility to ex-Guvs
New Delhi: Government has directed private hospitals empanelled under the CGHS to provide credit facility to former Governors and their dependent family members.
"It is emphasised that the former Governors or Lieutenant Governors and their eligible family members shall be provided cashless medical treatment by all Central Government Health Scheme empanelled private hospitals/diagnostic laboratories/ imaging centres as per the laid down procedures and guidelines under CGHS," an office memorandum said.
The healthcare providers empanelled with CGHS are asked to extend full respect to the dignitaries and treat them with utmost care and sincerity, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- Ravi Shastri accuses Sourav Ganguly of being disrespectful during the interview process
- China: 131 admitted to hospital after leak at chemical factory
- Class 12 toppers scam: Bihar School Examination Board clerk arrested
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Outdoor games can make your kid smarter