CGHS empanelled hospitals asked to provide credit facility to ex-Guvs
New Delhi: Government has directed private hospitals empanelled under the CGHS to provide credit facility to former Governors and their dependent family members.
"It is emphasised that the former Governors or Lieutenant Governors and their eligible family members shall be provided cashless medical treatment by all Central Government Health Scheme empanelled private hospitals/diagnostic laboratories/ imaging centres as per the laid down procedures and guidelines under CGHS," an office memorandum said.
The healthcare providers empanelled with CGHS are asked to extend full respect to the dignitaries and treat them with utmost care and sincerity, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says