Chances of rain in Delhi
New Delhi: A partly cloudy day with chances of rain in some areas lie ahead for the national capital, say met officials said on Thursday.
The maximum temperature is expected to be around 35 degrees Celsius while the minimum temperature early morning was a notch below average at 25.5 degrees Celsius, says the India Meteororlogical Department.
The maximum temperature Wednesday was average at 35 degrees Celsius.
No rainfall has been recorded in the city since Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid